The form of plugins
Plugin is a set of external classes-resources connected to Geomongo. Technically, plugin is a python-package (directory with source code files and file __init__.py) satisfying the following rules:
- it contains file main.py;
- the name of directory should be written by latin lowercase letters and underscores should be used instead of space characters.
Directory with plugins for installed application: /var/www/geomongo/plugins.
File main.py should contain:
- function getPluginResources() which returns dictionary with couples ‘link’: Resource’s derived class;
- function getPluginInfo() which returns string description of the plugin.
- the directory of plugin should be copied to /var/www/geomongo/plugins
- to activate the plugin administrator should run the query /<geo2tag_root_prefix>/manage_plugins?plugin_name=true (issue GT-1421)
- to get list of enabled plugins administrator should run the query /<geo2tag_root_prefix>/plugin (issue GT-1421).