This script is designed for local deployment geomongo. The script should be run under the root user.
The next parameters will be used for running the script:
-с <name_of_catalog> specifies in which catalog all geomongo sources will be copied (by default it’s geomongo);
-f flag which specifies that not need to overwrite config/config.ini;
-d <name of the config ini file> specifies which config file should be copied (by default config/config.ini);
-e <name of the config file> specifies which config file should be copied to /etc/apache2/sites-available/ (by default config/geomongo.conf).
-el <the name of file for errors logging> specifies to which file you need to output errors (by default error);
-s <Server Name> specifies which server should be written in the config file (by default geomongo).
The script performs the following steps:
– copies files to directory /var/www/DIRECTORY where DIRECTORY is specified after the key -c;
– runs the script scripts/setup_pip_dependencies.sh which specifies all dependencies of the project;
– records information about commit (commit hash, data, number of branch and version) to file /var/www/geomongo/DEBUG;
– makes the website available;
– restart apache.
– sudo ./scripts/local_deploy.sh # the script is called with default parameters: config is overwritten and copying sources is performed in geomongo.
– sudo ./scripts/local_deploy.sh -f -c test # config isn’t overwritten and copying sources is performed to the catalog test.
– sudo ./scripts/local_deploy.sh -e 000-default.conf -s localhost # config will create 000-default.conf with server localhost