This article describes how you can generate a VirtualBox machine with Geo2Tag instance is installed using Vagrant. The machine can be deployed on any computer that support VirtualBox.
- Clone project repo: git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:osll/geomongo.git
- Install Vagrant (the last version is at https://www.vagrantup.com/downloads.html)
- Install VirtualBox: apt-get install virtualbox
- Go to directory vagrant/ and run the command vagrant up. Then the virtual machine with ubuntu 14.04 will be created, the last stable version (master branch geomongo) will be downloaded and deployed.
- To test of virtual machine functionality you have to run command vagrant ssh and also command curl http://geomongo/instance/log after login into virtual machine (login and password vagrant). The command should return an empty list.
The generated image need additional configuration:
- network interfaces
- domain name mapping